1. Privacyhttpspace.com is committed to developing long lasting relationships based on trust. As such, httpspace.com will do everything in its power to ensure that your right to privacy is maintained and protected. Our Services are not directed at children under 13 years of age.
2. Information We Collecthttpspace.com may request or collect personal information from online users in a variety of ways, including through online forms for applying for accounts, updating your profiles, and other instances where users are invited to volunteer such information.
The information we collect is personal information that identifies you personally, such as:
- First & last name
- Other biographical information
- Previous experience in the industry
- Postal address
- Telephone and fax numbers
- E-mail address
- Other billing information
3. What are Cookies?A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For session ID cookies, once you close your browser or log out, the cookie terminates and is erased. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on your computer’s hard drive for an extended period of time.
Your browser’s help file contains information and instructions for removing persistent cookies. Session ID cookies may be used by httpspace.com to track user preferences while the user is using our Services. They also help to minimize load times and save on server processing. Persistent cookies may be used by httpspace.com to store whether, for example, you want your password remembered or not, and other information. Cookies used on httpspace.com websites do not contain personally identifiable information.
4. Log FilesLike most standard websites, we use log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. However, none of the information stored in our log files, including but not limited to IP addresses, is linked to personally identifiable information.
5. How we use this Informationhttpspace.com may use the personally identifiable information collected by httpspace.com to contact customers regarding products and services offered by httpspace.com and, to the extent the User has agreed to it, by its trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners.
We may also use this information for research purposes regarding the effectiveness of our Services and marketing and sales efforts. httpspace.com will not in any way share this information with a third party either for free or by selling it, unless you specifically authorize such disclosures.
6. Disclosure of Informationhttpspace.com may also disclose aggregate, anonymous, data based on information collected from Users to investors and potential partners. In such cases, statistical information only will be disclosed and personally identifiable data will be kept strictly confidential. In case httpspace.com is sold, the information collected from users may be transferred to the new owners.
7. Special Offers and UpdatesOur customers and users will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and possibly a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications.
8. Service AnnouncementsOn rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement, if, for instance, our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance. Generally, users may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
9. Legal DisclaimerThough we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law, if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary and required to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on httpspace.com.
10. Maintenance of InformationThe information provided to httpspace.com is saved indefinitely and may be stored on one or more databases directly or indirectly maintained by httpspace.com. httpspace.com employs industry standard security measures to protect the confidentiality of the information.
While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur; we make every effort to prevent such occurrences. Any other particularly sensitive information, such as credit card numbers collected for commercial transactions, is encrypted prior to transmission by you to httpspace.com.
11. Your ResponsibilityYou are responsible for the security of the login information, such as usernames and passwords, which give you access to your private information maintained by httpspace.com. Make sure you keep login information in a safe place and do not share it with others.
Note that key-loggers, viruses, or other surveillance devices can intercept login information on the computers from which you access our Services, so you should take precautions regarding such devices, especially from public computers. In addition, you should always log out from any relevant Services when you are not actively using them.
Was this answer helpful?
Hosting Service Refunds All hosting services have a 30-day money back guarantee. Please log...